MG4 on TV tonight (09/02/2023)

For those of you like me who only have Freeview the MG4 is being driven by Vicki Butler Henderson on Fifth Gear Recharged tonight at 21:00 (Quest channel 12 on Freeview)
I'll be watching also, probably just cause its Vicki.🤪

I'll be watching also, probably just cause its Vicki.🤪
That's it!, Vicki in an MG 4 with a tape measure!! Time for a cold shower me thinks 😱

Plus, she is wright, it's not 9k worse.

3 petrol cars on a EV show ??? I'm out...
I know what you mean. The first series I seem to remember had only EV's and spent more time on each one. Now it looks like they've been infected by "short attention spanitis" and only spend a few minutes on each car so they have to include hybrids to get enough content.

Typical of most of these shows, needs to appeal to the masses for max viewing figures / ad revenue .
Have respect for VBH but her review was crap , over 2 t kerb weight ? Do your research lass.
They've looked at the gross kerb weight* which according to MG's website is 2133kg for the LR and Trophy as opposed to the unladen weight of 1685kg.

At least she didn't complain that the heating can only be controlled by the infotainment screen.

*gross kerb weight = the maximum weight of a vehicle including the maximum load that can be carried safely while used on the road.

Didn't work for me as an EV or an ICE show.
Won't be watching again.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel