MG4 Reviews from various online publications

You are correct Leni, it doesn’t matter what you say because whether the Trophy is worth the extra cost (the point to which you originally replied) is entirely subjective. It was worth it to me 🤷🏼‍♂️
I agree the deals that the early buyers like yourself and tsedge got were good value.

Again doesn't matter what I say, and it's the cheapest for a reason as has been getting proved over and over.
The car has quality issues and flaky tech at best, the back up in terms of parts and service isn't there from MG either.

I await the usual responses
Which EVs are you comparing it with in terms of cost?

The trophy is within £20 a month of a V2 Cupra Born now, with the same deposit and terms (miles/years) the born is a far superior car

This suggests that MG4 ownership is far from the bad nightmare that some would suggest:

I await the usual responses. 😉

Great they have got about 75% right, adding on the I'll live with it's and an extra couple of% to be generous. Although that's not even counting the well into double figures rejections from this forum

3 out of 4 working as they should👍

Tell me @Leni16, why do you hang out here? You give us good banter but I am genuinely interested. Is the Megane forum a moribund hellhole?
Morbid curiosity and the banter😉

The megane is such a great car that the forum can go days on end with nobody posting, the only one real character on there and his apparent favourite pastime is to want to go around kicking car salesmen in the nuts!

4nd is back though, on speak ev, under a different name he is up to his old tricks again and on the wind up. To be fair that is entertaining.

All of them pale into insignificance to here though, you lot are my favourites, well apart from you tsedge😉

The megane is such a great car that the forum can go days on end with nobody posting, the only one real character on there and his apparent favourite pastime is to want to go around kicking car salesmen in the nuts!

4nd is back though, on speak ev, under a different name he is up to his old tricks again and on the wind up. To be fair that is entertaining.

All of them pale into insignificance to here though, you lot are my favourites, well apart from you tsedge😉
Finally, something the MG is best at! You heard it here first!' 😂😂😂

I did think Megane owners were an extremely dull lot, thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Finally, something the MG is best at! You heard it here first!' 😂😂😂

I did think Megane owners were an extremely dull lot, thanks for confirming my suspicions.
Your welcome, you are still not my favourite 👍

You Leni are something else 😂😂

But you have a point though, when I try to look at a different EV car forum just to get a feel for things as I can here, it's like a ghost town and then I realised all or most of the threads were about problems or just questions about particular functions in early days so since sorted/answers provided no one is posting stuff.

Either that or its just a rubbish car not many interested in lol

The trophy is within £20 a month of a V2 Cupra Born now, with the same deposit and terms (miles/years) the born is a far superior car
What's changed to bring these closer? When we were looking end of March the V2 Cupra was coming out around £100 more per month or 150 if we went for the V3.

Apr on the PCP has a bit to do with it, although Cupra's is now 5.9% I'm sure up until recently it was 5.2%, MG is 7.9% again according to the website, was 8.9!!
The gap is now £42.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417-154404.png
    Screenshot_20230417-154404.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 54
AH I think adding the Pilot pack also pushed it up which is needed if you want ACC, the size of battery also affects it i.e. go for the bigger one (which is bigger than the MG but the smaller one isn't as bit equally) then its also more. It's the game of buying cars and deciding what features you really want.

Apr on the PCP has a bit to do with it, although Cupra's is now 5.9% I'm sure up until recently it was 5.2%, MG is 7.9% again according to the website, was 8.9!!
The gap is now £42.
Just for those who may have missed the conversation, it also depends on the level of discounts available, previously they've been larger on the Cupra than the MG and also on what MGFV being offered in the PCP.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back