MG4 Reviews from various online publications

Oh right, thanks for the info, it's just that I've only ever seen the long indicator light flashing there on video reviews, didn't see the DRL, I thought those were the series of little white lines at the top of the main headlight glass
It's listed, but to be honest I can't say I've seen them actually working that way. Hopefully we get some night time videos - I think the Trophy lighting it's one of it's best features.

I was more curious about how CarWow will get nearly £300 off list price!? My dealer wouldn't even throw in the mats.
I'm not sure how they do it - all I can say is that when I checked on Carwow a week or two ago, there was at least a couple hundred off availiable. MG are also listed on CostcoAuto if you're a member...nothing to lose getting a quote from either, and I'd never buy without seeing what prices they're offering first. Even if you only end up with a Type-2 cable it's better than a poke in the eye.

Hopefully we get some night time videos - I think the Trophy lighting it's one of it's best features
I would say @Les burrows posted the video that our Spanish journalist did at night somewhere. Anyway, hold my beer, I can share the link here again:

By the way, it is our Luxury (your Trophy). No matrix lights; auto hi-beam seems working OK

Yes but MG quoted 0-60 in 7.7sec, so 7.1sec for a Trophy is really good!
What it comes down to is the lighter SE would be even faster, yippee 😁
Did they? I thought they quoted 0-62 mph (0-100 kph)?

According to EV-Database the times are noted for 0-62. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Gotcha - the MG website shows 0-30 and 0-60 times, and the LR is indeed 7.7 secs 0-60 (7.9 secs 0-62)

Another "review" :) (Not exactly "in depth" though)

Obviously just a puff piece of promotion, it should be labelled as a paid advertisement not a review, notice comments are turned off on MG YouTube and MG Instagram ? Read into that what you will.
Look at the crazy amount of edits and drone shots, lots of money spent on that four minute piece.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back