MG4 Reviews from various online publications

I found it, at the end of part 2 of the livestream. He just says he's going to camp, then turns the feed off. There is some talk about how it went at the start of part 3 but he never shows how he makes up the bed or what he did with the V2L (if anything) to cook or for entertainment.

Great stuff Rolfe.

Now who can do a TDLR :)

One thing he said was the top of the range is more energy dense than the bottom. Well that's good to know

I am not exactly gagging to sleep in the car, but it seems more practical than in an ICE car in that you can keep the heating or aircon on, and the entertainment system, and you have V2L. I have an airbed and a good sleeping bag, and at the very least I am thinking about making up a box to carry on long trips just in case I'm struggling to find accommodation. I'd like to see someone try it though, to get an idea of the pitfalls.

I once had to sleep in a Datsun 100A and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I've twice got the last hotel room in town and seen other people turned away and struggling. An airbed and a sleeping bag don't take up much space.

I don't spend enough time in my car to worry about the quality of sound, I'm more concerned with the radio reception, which is rubbish on DAB.

The sound system on my ZS Excite was rubbish but the sound system on the MG4 is much better. Someone, a sound engineer, in another group posted pictures of the settings that he uses and it was good.

However, I recently set up Amazon Prime and the sound seems so much better than that of the radio.

Lol do we always get that HVAC screen? Because mine is different! He just tapped the top of the screen to bring up the HVAC screen.

I’m very much into sound, even when I was younger driving a banger , I’d spend lots on Alpine or Pioneer stereo speakers system.

But as standard system goes , I haven’t heard one better than the Teslas 13speakers set up, that’s against Harmon Karden, B&O, Boss, obviously I haven’t heard them all, but Teslas is definitely up there with the best.

Attachments

• IMG_2994.png
    IMG_2994.png
    855 KB · Views: 57
I don't spend enough time in my car to worry about the quality of sound, I'm more concerned with the radio reception, which is rubbish on DAB.

I've occasionally switched to DAB when the FM was problematic, but usually the FM is just fine. I like decent sound on a long journey, but I don't have any particular complaints about the MG4 in that respect.

I always listen to Podcasts. Somehow my podcast volume and radio volume are set diametrically opposite. I have to constantly turn it up to listen to my podcasts (phone volume at max) and immediately pause radio when I get in the car first thing because the radio comes on and the volume hurts the wildlife it is so loud. Needless to say this is a first world problem :)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 509 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back