MG4 SE LR - existing owners and outstanding orders

Well I’m loving my LR. Ordered September and received in October. Mine’s the Grey one on the software sheet.

Last edited:
Well I’m loving my LR. Ordered September and received in October. Mine’s the Grey on on the software sheet.
seems to be the happy medium of not the battery worries of the SR but without all of the glitches that seem to be on the Trophy.

I ordered my MG4 trophy long rang on September 1st was promised before Christmas delivery but dealer now says Easter. Why are MG so hopeless with giving customers delivery dates.😡

I ordered my MG4 trophy long rang on September 1st was promised before Christmas delivery but dealer now says Easter. Why are MG so hopeless with giving customers delivery dates.😡
I‘m not sure, but it could be due to the fact that MG won’t be fulfilling customer orders until January. Those will probably be delivered towards April. I was given an estimated January 20th date for my order of an SE LR. In the meantime it seems dealers have been getting a random assortment (models and colours) of MG4s. If your dealer could ring around, there might be just the one you are after and vice versa.

I‘m not sure, but it could be due to the fact that MG won’t be fulfilling customer orders until January. Those will probably be delivered towards April. I was given an estimated January 20th date for my order of an SE LR. In the meantime it seems dealers have been getting a random assortment (models and colours) of MG4s. If your dealer could ring around, there might be just the one you are after and vice versa.
Ordered mine at start of September, as soon as the dealer was taking orders. Received at end Nov. Didn't have a delivery date until it showed up.
Had one instance of getting locked in, so looking forward to getting software update this week.
Other than that, super happy. 150mile motorway trip last weekend at below 0, used 75% battery.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back