MG4 SECRET MENU CODE IN VIDEO. DISCLAIMER IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU CAUSE ANY ISSUES

We know - at least not by the same method used for the Trophy/Luxury. However there surely must be a method for the SE (as I assume the menu needs to be accessed during PDI) - hopefully someone will discover it. :)

Can't access the menu MG4 SE.
Bound to be able to access it, just no one has discovered it yet.

We know - at least not by the same method used for the Trophy/Luxury. However there surely must be a method for the SE (as I assume the menu needs to be accessed during PDI) - hopefully someone will discover it. :)
I’d say someone with a friend in an MG workshop may be able to glean that information

Quick Note for anyone struggling to 'Bind' their phone, especially with a second hand car, i was not getting the PIN prompt but after doing a Factory Reset from the Service menu it bound straight away :). Hope it helps someone.

I’ve just checked the manual I managed to download, and there is indeed mention of the engineering menu, it’s mentioned twice, with different methods and passwords to enter it. One involves the multi tap method for the trophy, whilst the other mentions a code to be entered on the BT phone screen - is this screen reachable on the SE? I’m not near mine at the moment to check.

PW for the multi tap method - 200519

PW for the BT phone method - see pic below

Those are mentioned on a few pages, along with the steps to take to install software etc.

Page 1004 onwards in the General Workshop Procedures manual

Edit as for some reason the asterisks didn’t all copy across. Seems the forum software is maybe blocking it?…this is the correct code;

Attachments

• IMG_7513.jpeg
    IMG_7513.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%