MG4 shipping to Ireland

Sorry everybody can someone please tell me the next shipping of MG4 to
Ireland or has One landed yet because my dealer can't tell me
It might be worth asking your dealer to check again as I think MG have updated their delivery dates this week as they have started making cars to order.

I work near the service centre in Ballymount. There was a load delivered the week before last week - the first one I’ve seen, so there are a few starting to trickle into the country.

How did it all go? Hope you got the car as planned and are now enjoying it!

Ya. All good. Seemed have been lucky and got some extras thrown in. It's really great to drive and getting efficiency too. Lots of MG4's flying around there. Seem to be flying out the door.

Attachments

• 3B798881-66F5-4CDF-9FA2-20C19B11E6E4.jpeg
    3B798881-66F5-4CDF-9FA2-20C19B11E6E4.jpeg
    755.6 KB · Views: 249
Same colour as the one I have on order (I went for Exclusive spec... Trophy in UK speak). Not seen any around here other than the dealer demonstrator, despite the dealership being 2km from my home. I am looking forward to getting mine, although I think I will be waiting until at least April/May (ordered on 1st of December) and the dealer told me they have over 120 on the order books at the time.
I am glad to see that the 2 cables came with the car as this is what the dealership also told me at time of order. Did you get the mats with it @nbenn ?

Same colour as the one I have on order (I went for Exclusive spec... Trophy in UK speak). Not seen any around here other than the dealer demonstrator, despite the dealership being 2km from my home. I am looking forward to getting mine, although I think I will be waiting until at least April/May (ordered on 1st of December) and the dealer told me they have over 120 on the order books at the time.
I am glad to see that the 2 cables came with the car as this is what the dealership also told me at time of order. Did you get the mats with it @nbenn ?

Yes, really lucky in this regard. Got two cables, mats and it has the privacy glass on the back too. Handy for the kids. It must have been one of the early builds.

My Granny cable is in one like that. The Type 2 is in a larger bag. Looking at it I can't imagine it would fit into a smaller bag. It's quite chunky.

Attachments

• 0C61B0BF-3559-45FC-B683-0F53221B98F0.jpeg
    0C61B0BF-3559-45FC-B683-0F53221B98F0.jpeg
    480.5 KB · Views: 227
popped into the dealer today, was told the ship is "close to docking" in dublin and said at the dealership roughly 10 days from docking. Any sleuth wanna identify the ship on a maritime map ?

Last edited:
popped into the dealer today, was told the ship is "close to docking" in dublin and said roughly 10 days from docking. Any sleuth wanna identify the ship on a maritime map ?

Your mid Feb date looks to be on track at least! What model/colour did you go for?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 485 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back