• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed MG4 Trophy in Volcanic Orange (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hover over the username and you'll see a button marked "Start Conversation" :)

dm.JPG

Mouseover the user's name and in the popup select Start Conversation. :)

Edit: SNAP! 😁

Reactions: Alb
Sorry - that makes no sense 😊 Care to elaborate?
I think it does make sense. If you have an order in for another brand of EV or are about to put an order in and Tesla says Hey guys you can have any Model 3 or Y at a new significantly lower price and get on in 2 to 3 weeks they are going to pick up just so many more sales and take them from the competition. So if Tesla do this to boost their 2023 Q1 sales as China comes out of lockdown and Giga Berlin ramps up Model Y deliveries to UK other brands will be scraping to make their Q1 sales figures and there will be deals but have the inventory which Tesla has now. I popped into my local Tesla dealer yesterday and they told me I could have a pre-reg 2023 RWD white Model 3 within a week. It was closed as a demonstrator but had just sat in the showroom and never taken for a test drive. Tesla lead times will get longer and when they get to a few months they'll push through a price readjustment. This drop globally isn't because they can sell cars it's a strategic coordinated disruption and they have the margin to do it which legacy automakers can't match. So yes this does make a lot of sense for Tesla

I think it does make sense. If you have an order in for another brand of EV or are about to put an order in and Tesla says Hey guys you can have any Model 3 or Y at a new significantly lower price and get on in 2 to 3 weeks they are going to pick up just so many more sales and take them from the competition. So if Tesla do this to boost their 2023 Q1 sales as China comes out of lockdown and Giga Berlin ramps up Model Y deliveries to UK other brands will be scraping to make their Q1 sales figures and there will be deals but have the inventory which Tesla has now. I popped into my local Tesla dealer yesterday and they told me I could have a pre-reg 2023 RWD white Model 3 within a week. It was closed as a demonstrator but had just sat in the showroom and never taken for a test drive. Tesla lead times will get longer and when they get to a few months they'll push through a price readjustment. This drop globally isn't because they can sell cars it's a strategic coordinated disruption and they have the margin to do it which legacy automakers can't match. So yes this does make a lot of sense for Tesla
A lot of what you say may make sense, but how does it relate with the post that I queried? 5% drop? Electric prices drop or stay the same in April, 90% businesses going bust etc etc? These were some of the points made.

Thx to everyone for the advice and support and good wishes over the past few months.

My trophy is now sold.

All the very best. Now how do I change the for sale thread header to Sold?

Thx to everyone for the advice and support and good wishes over the past few months.

My trophy is now sold.

All the very best. Now how do I change the for sale thread header to Sold?
Great. Hope you stay on the forum.

Are you able to edit your OP and so edit the thread title?

Edit: yes you can ... I've just done it as a test to my ERO thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom