MG4 vs alternatives

I don’t want to turn this into another political discussion, all I’m telling you is don’t believe everything you read in the MSM, it’s all a smearing and demonising campaign against China started by Trump due to the fear of the US losing its hegemon!
Plenty of independent media on YouTube to prove it.
The best way is to visit China for holiday, see for yourself, i guarantee it will be one of the best holidays you’ll ever have. And you’ll come back realising all the nasty things you hear about China were lies!
I go to the Far East almost every year, China, HK, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, that’s also my order of preference. 😊
One of my sisters traveled through the Far East for three months back in 2014 ( she did the independent traveller thing late at 33 ) and while not North Korea, she found China far more restrictive than the likes of Vietnam , Laos, Thailand and Malaysia, definitely a place where visits to places are shepherded to some degree

I don’t claim to have traveled the length and breadths of China.
I know foreigners cycling through Xinjiang (which has more security presence due to past terrorism)didn’t have any restrictions at all and and each year up to 20million tourists travelling to Xinjiang autonomous region alone for holiday.
So I’m doubtful your sister found China to be FAR MORE restrictive, where did she go and what did she do?
I could go on, but I’ll risk having this thread locked!
A little educational video: China cities and landscapes

Perhaps it's something that is changing, a female friend had a similar experience around time including some incredibly personal questions asked when applying for a driving permit.

We have driven our 2023 car over 10,000 miles and experience is pretty much in line with the Fully Charged review of 15th Aug 2023, which I would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing an MG4. It certainly has some issues, with personal taste ranking their relative importance however, at the current price point, it is difficult to think of a better value alternative.

Despite I’ve been driving my SE without rear view camera for a year. I am still not used to reversing without the review camera that I now wanted to PX my MG4 SE just for something with a camera!! 🤦‍♀️

I did originally ordered a Trophy, but wrong colour, so I decided on a SE.

My head has been turned by the Volvo EX30 recently ... no real world driving reviews yet, so let's wait and see ... pricier than the MG4 of course though (from £33,795) :unsure:
Yes I’ve already booked to look at one next month.
And yes it does look nice and seems to have a decent road presence.
I spotted a French registered EX30 in Manchester a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_3371.jpeg
    IMG_3371.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 40
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom