• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG4 vs approved Tesla M3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s off topic.

I agree but access to personal data isn't so there😛

It's not political discussion as such, I merely stated that after what came out last week it may be something else that people consider when ordering an mg4.
So in that sense it's entirely relevant
All UK model 3s are made in China. So it is entirely beside the point. Plus you could use that argument to bring anything under the sun into the conversation because it is "something else that people consider".

It's not where something is made, it's where the company is registered. And it's not anything under the sun it's entirely relevant, some people may be concerned about access to their data.

That’s why we have moderators to make the decisions. Not members.

It's not where something is made, it's where the company is registered. And it's not anything under the sun it's entirely relevant, some people may be concerned about access to their data.
Goalposts moved. I like what you did there. Of course the Chinese law you are so worried about doesn't apply to Tesla, naturally.

I've not moved any goal posts I've said the same thing since the start of this chat yesterday.
I am not worried about it in the slightest, again as I said in posts yesterday I have owned and continue to own Chinese made/company tech.

I don't even know why we are continuing to go round in circles with this, it's fact plain and simple!

It may concern some people others won't give a toss that's the long and short of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 423 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums