MG4 wipers

Mars6394

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi everybody

Does anybody know any places to buy new replacement wiper blades for the mg4 from?.
The ones that came fitted are terrible but can’t seem to find any wipers at all to replace them even been to my local garage who said they don’t stock mg4 wiper blades

Hi everybody

Does anybody know any places to buy new replacement wiper blades for the mg4 from?.
The ones that came fitted are terrible but can’t seem to find any wipers at all to replace them even been to my local garage who said they don’t stock mg4 wiper blades
They should be a standard fitting. Go to somewhere like Halfords, take one off and ask them to match it.

Hi everybody

You can't have had the car for long. I think I would taking it up with the dealer I got it from?

When you say they're terrible, in what way are they so? Is there a possibility that they're a bit grubby and would benefit from a wipe clean?

Replacement wise, I can't find any information on the wiper size but have found these on Amazon Amazon product ASIN B0BLC351KP Note that there's options for both Left Hand Drive and Right Hand Drive

Last edited:
As above, in what way are they terrible? If they're juddering then the wiper arms probably just need tweaking. (Loads of guides on YouTube etc. on how to do this, but for a brand new car I'd be getting the dealer to fix it).

Hi everybody

You say the ones that came with the car are terrible, but you don’t say in what way they are terrible, I agree with the comments above take it back to the dealer my wife’s car is fine in this respect.
But if you do try to change them yourself make sure you set them in the service position before you touch them read my-thread on washing the MG4 for more information.
Les.

Have to admit my driver side wiper has a smear spot in the middle of blade. Waiting for some alcohol wipes to come, so will see if cleaning blade helps.

Can someone measure the wipers to understand replacement sizing please...on the basis they are of poor manufacture and need upgrading potentially. I prefer Bosch aerotwin blades

12 euro Aliexpress

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-29-11-30-47-28_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-29-11-30-47-28_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 362
Did anyone find Bosch aerotwin fitments?
Mine are juddering like hell, the cheap rubber is going solid in the cold.
Lowest bidder OE rubbish, easily bettered.

I was looking, asked someone with the car for sizes of the existing and got squat back. I am in the same boat...would you mind measuring them so we can both look? I prefer Bosch aerotwins and want to fit them as soon as I get the car

I was looking, asked someone with the car for sizes of the existing and got squat back. I am in the same boat...would you mind measuring them so we can both look? I prefer Bosch aerotwins and want to fit them as soon as I get the car

According to an aliexpress ad I found, they are 22” and 18”
I’ll check tomorrow.
Bosch aerotwin kit for 22 and 18 is 932S, but not sure about the fitting clips.
Need daylight and more than -6c to check.

Another item on the pre delivery list :ROFLMAO:
Have to admit looks like Built in China means Built in China!! Thats my Tyres changed and now the wipers!!. Chinese Rubber is not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel