MG4 wipers

When I was researching the car last year these came up as an option
Bosch A721S
Please check this for yourself, it may be wrong but it was suggested by an MG4 owner at the time.
Yes, these are the correct ones. I bought some and replaced the OEM ones as soon as I could!

I used already more than 10 Year Glass sealant on my windscreen ! no worry about the wipers at all ! u used them not so much anymore ! Carpro and gyeon are my favorite also Glaco does the you ok , but you need to follow the prep of the windscreen ! see video :

I've also added these! A721S. £18 with Trade card from Halfords. Fit snug I would say. Main wiper seems to be about 0.5cm shorter (as you can see the difference of stroke on the glass)

After getting hacked off with the stock wipers leaving a smered patch in the middle of the screen I bought a set of Bosch A721S wipers today. So glad I did they have made a huge improvement!

Note to the unwary: I punched my reg number into the tablet thing at Halfords today and it did correctly identity it as an MG4. However, It reccomended 640mm & 360mm wipers rather than the as fitted 600mm & 400mm.

Have to say the XPower I test drove was literally brand new - it's first time out the showroom and the wipers were - AWFUL!

So probably the first thing I'll do when mine arrives is fit Michelin or Valeo ones as I've always found Bosch ones to be cack.

Last edited:
Have to admit looks like Built in China means Built in China!! Thats my Tyres changed and now the wipers!!. Chinese Rubber is not good.
If you think chinese rubber isn't good you should see Czechoslovakian rubber, I had an MZ motorbike that had plastic tyres on. :oops:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 503 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back