MG4 X-Power Orders & Delivery

2 more sleeps here
Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia
Dont forget the new pyjamas, otherwise is wont feel like Christmas 👍

I'm not clever enough to edit the table above but if any wants to add a row for me it is :-

JonnyG - July 21st - Camden Grey - Cars2 MG Wakefield - Collected Sept. 25th
What software version is that new xpower on? I see people talking about R46 version and others talking about a very recent update. I am picking mine up on wednesday (ordered July) so be good to check.

Just had mine delivered. It’s stunning. So nice to drive, very pleased (up to now!). More importantly the Mrs likes driving it, which is a good sign as she’s hated every car I’ve ever owned!
Just wait til you get your first little go on the loud (quiet!) pedal for a full bore overtake.
Mind Bending.

What software version is that new xpower on? I see people talking about R46 version and others talking about a very recent update. I am picking mine up on wednesday (ordered July) so be good to check.
Dealer now reports that it is on R40 which they say is the latest. Not sure I believe them. Could someone with a recent XPower car please check software version under the system icon?

Sorry M8, was going to do this earlier but got sidetracked!View attachment 20357
Thanks for that, I see it is R40 as the dealer also said. Funny how others on the software update thread are talking about R46. I won’t worry about it and looking forward to picking up the car tomorrow! How are you finding the LKA? Ok or too harsh? Mixed stories I read on this, I guess I will find out soon!

Thanks for that, I see it is R40 as the dealer also said. Funny how others on the software update thread are talking about R46. I won’t worry about it and looking forward to picking up the car tomorrow! How are you finding the LKA? Ok or too harsh? Mixed stories I read on this, I guess I will find out soon!
Just click on me m8 and look at my content, I have talked about it a lot.🤣

I don't know if it is true, but someone on this forum seems to be sure that snow mode is rear drive only. I find it hard to believe they would do that

Just click on me m8 and look at my content, I have talked about it a lot.🤣

Well…. That was unexpected.
Can’t change my policy in the app as it doesn’t find the vehicle in the system yet of course. Had to call them and speak to a person ugh!
Fiiine. OK sir 222 days left on your policy for you 2016 Hyundai i30 with 52,000 miles on it. If you update your policy to the XPower purchased today that’ll be £9.91 REFUND
Nearly fell off my chair!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom