Depends on how it is fixed on. If it is stuck/glued on then very thin piano wire/dental floss in a sawing motion together with a hair dryer (to warm the glue) should do it. I don't know what it might do to the paintwork though.

Doubt it, you'll be the First! 😃👍

I've just been to the car, that's not possible!!!! The logo sits in a recess! So that's already taken care of, but it would be worth considering painting it in the colour of the car, which I did on my last car ... Then the logo is no longer so conspicuous ...

Apologies JonnyG, I've stolen your car as an example. I think it looks a bit more menacing without the front badge.

No need to apologise 👍😁 ... thanks for photoshopping and that looks good IMO !!

Are the original front badges just stuck on ? ....if so a heat gun and waxed dental floss may be coming out soon 😉😁

I've just been to the car, that's not possible!!!! The logo sits in a recess!
1706098966815.jpeg

😬

I've just been to the car, that's not possible!!!! The logo sits in a recess! So that's already taken care of, but it would be worth considering painting it in the colour of the car, which I did on my last car ... Then the logo is no longer so conspicuous ...
Mines staying, and staying Black.
As it matches all the other Black trim.
Although it is Obese and will be definitely going on The Plastidip Diet ASAP.🤣

Looks great Bricktop 😍. Very envious of those tyres !! .. I really need to get some👍

Here's some pics of my metallic Camden Grey XPower and the mods made so far.

Car as new :-

View attachment 23194
View attachment 23195
View attachment 23196

The first mod I made was to paint the brake caliper covers black. I know many like them orange but I was'nt a fan and prefer to stay "under the radar" in Stealth mode as much as possible . 😎😎😊

View attachment 23197
View attachment 23199

The second mod was to get a black MG badge for the front 👍 :-

View attachment 23200

The third mod was to fit LED internal lights which made a huge difference and well worth doing IMHO😎😎 :-

View attachment 23201

After that I also got some of those excellent "Rubber" floormats for the Winter months :-

View attachment 23202

So currently looking like this. Have to say the front suspension seems to have settled down a bit lower after 2000 miles and looks better for it. 👍😁 :-

View attachment 23203
Absolutely STUNNING M8 👍

Looks great Bricktop 😍. Very envious of those tyres !! .. I really need to get some👍

Here's some pics of my metallic Camden Grey XPower and the mods made so far.

Car as new :-

View attachment 23194
View attachment 23195
View attachment 23196

The first mod I made was to paint the brake caliper covers black. I know many like them orange but I was'nt a fan and prefer to stay "under the radar" in Stealth mode as much as possible . 😎😎😊

View attachment 23197
View attachment 23199

The second mod was to get a black MG badge for the front 👍 :-

View attachment 23200

The third mod was to fit LED internal lights which made a huge difference and well worth doing IMHO😎😎 :-

View attachment 23201

After that I also got some of those excellent "Rubber" floormats for the Winter months :-

View attachment 23202

So currently looking like this. Have to say the front suspension seems to have settled down a bit lower after 2000 miles and looks better for it. 👍😁 :-

View attachment 23203
Looks good. Where did you get the rubber floor mats?

Looks good. Where did you get the rubber floor mats?

Great service (next day delivery) and value :-

They also fit very well to the car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom