MG4 XPower. This never grows old šŸ¤£

Those behind will be saying ā€œ theres that a*** **** againā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Those awaiting deliveries might want to withold judgment until you can prove YOU can resist that right foot inspired grin šŸ¤£

Itā€™s far too easy and itā€™s really nice to be able to get some clear road when needed.

Those awaiting deliveries might want to withold judgment until you can prove YOU can resist that right foot inspired grin šŸ¤£

Itā€™s far too easy and itā€™s really nice to be able to get some clear road when needed.

Whatever are you insinuating šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Been out and about today and even my wife is telling me where I will be able to put pedal to the metal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sport and esc off tickles me in my se.

You'll be going through tyres more often than services :ROFLMAO:
Still less pence per mile than any ICE of similar performance (and they still use tyres pretty much as quick)
Was talking to a guy with a Vauxhall GTC vxr and he was mentioning 15mpg. I worked that out at 47p/mile šŸ˜‚

Still less pence per mile than any ICE of similar performance (and they still use tyres pretty much as quick)
Was talking to a guy with a Vauxhall GTC vxr and he was mentioning 15mpg. I worked that out at 47p/mile šŸ˜‚
Phfff I got way less than that in a BMW M140i - and has the benefit being 6 cyclinder and not being a Vauxhall too. :ROFLMAO:

Averaged under 13 mpg over 2.5 years.

I am.
Surprised its still available to view to be honest šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I checked the banned words list, and "arsehole" does not appear to be on it.

Pro tip. Type anything you like, without trying to disguise it from the autocensor, and if it's permitted it will stand, if not it will be automatically replaced by a string of asterisks or something like that. Either way, you are exposed to no jeopardy. Disguising the word so that it isn't auto-censored but the intent is still legible is how to get modded.

ETA: See, I typed the word in clear, and it wasn't censored. That's how you do it. If you want to use a word, use it proudly and in clear. If you feel so embarrassed by it that you feel you have to half-disguise it, don't bother. No place for the mealy-mouthed!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom