MG4 XPower. This never grows old 🤣

I checked the banned words list, and "arsehole" does not appear to be on it.

Pro tip. Type anything you like, without trying to disguise it from the autocensor, and if it's permitted it will stand, if not it will be automatically replaced by a string of asterisks or something like that. Either way, you are exposed to no jeopardy. Disguising the word so that it isn't auto-censored but the intent is still legible is how to get modded.

ETA: See, I typed the word in clear, and it wasn't censored. That's how you do it. If you want to use a word, use it proudly and in clear. If you feel so embarrassed by it that you feel you have to half-disguise it, don't bother. No place for the mealy-mouthed!
I've never been."modded" Rolfe.
It's only a matter of time. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s far too easy and it’s really nice to be able to get some clear road when needed.

That's the main thing that I would appreciate about the XP I think. The entitled A holes who storm up behind you in the outside lane when you're quite legally overtaking and expect you to scurry out of their way :rolleyes:
Sometimes you can leave them in your dust in the SE, rather depends on what they're driving though.

The XP would 'win' 99.9% of the time I would imagine... noice .

Oh, you sure as hell can leave them in your dust in the SE, I absolutely agree.

The thing to do is look quite nonchalant, as if you're thinking of nothing in particular. If they even look, they think they're next to a couple of old ladies on the way home from the coffee morning.

Then, whammo. Did it to a Range Rover last week, because the old lady in the passenger seat had had a senior moment while directing me, and there I was in pole position in a right-turn filter lane, with a huge tail of traffic in the left-hand lane, and I should have been at the end of it. My friend said, sorry, if you turn right I can direct you back on to the main road.

I said, that's plan B. Let's see if plan A works.

(But I did wish for a fleeting moment that I had been in a sleeper X-Power.)

Oh, you sure as hell can leave them in your dust in the SE, I absolutely agree.

The thing to do is look quite nonchalant, as if you're thinking of nothing in particular. If they even look, they think they're next to a couple of old ladies on the way home from the coffee morning.

Then, whammo. Did it to a Range Rover last week, because the old lady in the passenger seat had had a senior moment while directing me, and there I was in pole position in a right-turn filter lane, with a huge tail of traffic in the left-hand lane, and I should have been at the end of it. My friend said, sorry, if you turn right I can direct you back on to the main road.

I said, that's plan B. Let's see if plan A works.

(But I did wish for a fleeting moment that I had been in a sleeper X-Power.)
Tearaways you youngsters, tearaways !🤣🤣

You dont say…..
Hong-Kong-Phooey-Hanna-Barbera-cartoon-h2.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom