MG5 over ZS did I make the right move.

slmorgan42

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
After getting an email from the dealer saying MG would not stand by old orders still awaiting build I have cancelled my ZS order and gone for the MG5 Facelift Tropy.

Just wondered if others had done the same and the thoughts of those that have MG5 now?

PS I went for the MG5 or MG4 as I needed the trunk space.

That's my next choice if my order gets cancelled, I originally preferred the MG5 for the practicality but the mk1 was the only option. I would love a MG4 but as you the boot size is a deal breaker.

Hope you don't have to wait too long this time.

That's my next choice if my order gets cancelled, I originally preferred the MG5 for the practicality but the mk1 was the only option. I would love a MG4 but as you the boot size is a deal breaker.

Hope you don't have to wait too long this time.
This what broke me last night. Dealer saying MG would not honour lease rates or price. I was a cash buy and had only been holding iut for the sunroof.

He seemed very confident the car would be here in 2 weeks as they were pre orders on their way. He had at least 4 coming in as I had four of the colours to choose from.

I was in the same boat as you. I wanted the MG5 but the old model just couldn’t beat the ZS. But the mg5 facelift will do for me.

I will miss that extra 10khw battery though lol

PS I got quite a good deal and fare part exchange on my old car.

After spending many many months on the ZS forum I need to start all over again reading the MG5 forum ha ha

Just got the paperwork and have a VIN number which is a great start.

MG5 ordered had VIN in less than 24 hours.
ZS ordered 8 months ago just shrugging shoulders.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom