MG5 spares

MG Driver

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I have been waiting five weeks for a sensor seal for my MG5 is anyone else having similar problems? Specifically I need a 10672712 which I believe is a seal for a sensor

Last edited:
Customer services say that you cannot contact MG headquarters by phone anymore, you simply get referred back to Customer Services. Sending an email to MG HQ produces no response. Another week has passed and no news of the spare part 10672712 Sealant so my car remains off the road after six weeks. Not much point in having a warranty if the spares are not available . Very, very disappointing .

Upvote 0
Buy a Chinese car, "new" to the market and the UK and you are going to have logistical issues with spares, particularly if the spare part in question is for the electric portion of the car.

Upvote 0
Strange how sellers on eBay and AliExpress manage to get things here in less than 3 weeks. Some parts are obviously too large to post, but others (such as this seal) should be easy to post.

Upvote 0
I have been waiting five weeks for a sensor seal for my MG5 is anyone else having similar problems? Specifically I need a 10672712 which I believe is a seal for a sensor
I'm still waiting. 12 weeks since a transmitter for the keyless entry button was ordered for my passenger door handle. MG5 LR.

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom