MGZSEV LR Connect 2022 Navigation manual

John SS

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
My new car Satnav isn't working. The car user manual refers to a Navigation Manual which is not on MG's Web site or anywhere else I can find. Does anyone know where it can be found, please?

My new car Satnav isn't working. The car user manual refers to a Navigation Manual which is not on MG's Web site or anywhere else I can find. Does anyone know where it can be found, please?
Someone on this forum posted a link to the infotainment manual, because I downloaded it to the kindle app on my iPad. I can’t find the link now, but if you use the search function, you should come across it.
However, turning off ‘dead reckoning’ (if your issue is the sat nav not moving from your current position), is a well-known problem. Plenty of posts about it. Turn off dead reckoning, and reset by pressing and holding the physical ‘home’ button, until the screen goes blank, and the MG logo reappears.

This should help - Good luck

Attachments

• MG ZS EV 2022 Infotainment Manual.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 314
This is brilliant, thanks, but my question is how do you simply switch the radio on/off?
Or press the pause button on the screen
Radio Screen.jpg

How do I stop the announcement “school in 50 yards”. I have 6 schools nearby it’s driving me mad.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom