Mileage reading missing.

Derek O

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
MG4 Trophy (which we both like other than the clunky touch screen) has now lost the data in the bottom right corner of the driver's display - total miles, trip miles etc. This has been replaced by the same GPS symbol as is on the home screen of the central display. We still haven't got our head round the GPS.
I have tried hard reset by disconnecting the 12V battery for a couple of minutes but no change. Any other suggestions ?

MG4 Trophy (which we both like other than the clunky touch screen) has now lost the data in the bottom right corner of the driver's display - total miles, trip miles etc. This has been replaced by the same GPS symbol as is on the home screen of the central display. We still haven't got our head round the GPS.
I have tried hard reset by disconnecting the 12V battery for a couple of minutes but no change. Any other suggestions ?
Press the middle button on the right side of the steering wheel (looks like 2 interlaced boxes), then move the thumbstick left and right until you find the screen you want. Then press the wheel button again to lock it in.
17-mg-motor-mg4-ev-long-range-rt-2023-steering-wheel-buttons.jpg

Last edited:
That middle button on the left side, making the right joystick multifunction, was the first thing the dealer showed me on handover.

Thanks both of you; apologies for slow reply - I have been in hospital for a few days. Clearly a case of RTFM - read the effing manual ! but I had missed it.
First longish run last week 300 miles return and it (trophy) performed well at 70+ on the A1/M1 and one recharg in minutes at Leeming Bar (Gridserve) services. Well pleased so far

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back