My new MG4

Walks with Enzo

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hello everyone
:)
New MG 4 Trophy long range delivered last week. My first ever EV! I've only done a few short trips in it so no issues of range anxiety yet.
It's a company car so essentially costs me nothing as the trade down outweighs the BIK tax.

I'm slowly learning to find stuff in the menus - firstly how to switch LKA off every time :rolleyes:
I had test driven a Audi Q4 etron over a weekend and I was convinced it was trying to kill me with all its "assist" systems:ROFLMAO:
Although Audi do give you one button to access the menu to switch them all off but I only found that on the last day I had it.

Loving it so far and a few longer trips planned over the next month or so.
Only the granny cable for charging so far, we are moving house in the next month or so and that has an EV charger already.
I intend to install solar & battery storage to keep the running costs lower.

Attachments

• 2024-03-28 09_35_43-Photo - Google Photos — Mozilla Firefox.png
    2024-03-28 09_35_43-Photo - Google Photos — Mozilla Firefox.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
Lovely 😉👍. Tow mode keeps lka off without having to set it every time you get in. You lose rear sensors though. Guess with the trophy you'll have 360° cameras so won't miss sensors so much.
Enjoy.

Cough, Cough not that sure it works on the Trophy model, other owners have said it's not permanent and would need resetting. To quote the Knight Templar in The Last Crusade," you chose unwisely." :D :D

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 499 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back