My trip in a Tesla model 3

Until Elon bought Twitter I would have jumped at buying a tesla (preceeding the necessary lotto win of course). But his twitter folly, I couldn't buy one knowing his views on his workers. That's my moral stand, however I do recognise the many strengths And weaknesses of Tesla's
I think you've been had fella. The media detests him because he is shining light on some of their shady dealings with big tech that have been hidden from view. So of course he's going to become public enemy number one.

It's not a bad thing expecting those you pay a lot of money to actually produce something of value. If you want to get on your moral high stand then at least do it for something he's actually done...not because of what he is exposing with taking over twitter.

I think you've been had fella. The media detests him because he is shining light on some of their shady dealings with big tech that have been hidden from view. So of course he's going to become public enemy number one.

It's not a bad thing expecting those you pay a lot of money to actually produce something of value. If you want to get on your moral high stand then at least do it for something he's actually done...not because of what he is exposing with taking over twitter.
Sorry, but...really? I think you've been had, "fella".

Don't look at media reports -- look at what he himself puts on twitter (which he himself controls). I work in IT and have good friends who worked for Twitter...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom