Nav screen no colour

davejohn

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
My new zs ev long range has a dark screen which is very difficult to see, hardly any colour at all. Any suggestions

Did it just suddenly happen or had it always been that way?

Can you take some pics and attach here? Also there is dark mode and light mode in screen settings. There is brightness setting too. May its been set to very low. Worth checking that too.

It isn't very colourful as standard. You can increase the brightness in settings. I think you can get to it by dragging from the top too, like you would on a phone.

I'm surprised the dealer didn't demonstrate all the controls to your satisfaction when you picked the car up.

You need to change the screen setting from dark to light. Dark will have heater and radio and sat Nov black back screen. Light has it all white. And you can set it so it's white in day black at night. When it's white the map looks similar to what you see on Google. All done on settings

Go into settings you'll see a slider for brightness.
The brightness is not the problem with the original thread question. That just makes a dark screen less dark. Change the mode form dark to light and you will see the map.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom