Navigation display

Can you take a snapshot and upload it as I will replicate and and try to remedy/fix as here in Gozo, house addresses and formats are someting else to behold. I have to be very careful in what info I input.

Hi Lestrade,

Numbers 4 and 7 at top of display are house numbers. I would like to be able to remove them.

Attachments

• Navigation Display.jpg
    Navigation Display.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 119
Now what is interesting is that I do not have those boxes showing on my screen. When I select a location / address I input.... Location....Town....Street/Postcode......House number/Street crossing.
I believe I have seen in navigation settings selectable menu that asks if you want spoken streets in native language, pronounced as local language and various other settings. I am pretty sure there is post code related button. I will over the next few days play around with my system to see if I can replicate and solve, as at present I am in Sicily without the car (foot passenger fast ferry to Pozzallo and car rental ) nice break needed.

The default maps show house numbers which cannot be removed. However, if you use carplay with Apple or Android maps (Google), you will not be hindered by those house numbers

Lex in Holland has interesting point. On my HS PHEV here in Malta I don't have the postcode boxes and I have the latest updated maps. A mystery.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom