New MG4 Shipments

I went into my local dealer last Thursday, 6th October, to check out the MG4. Liked what I saw and was told they had a black Trophy on the Grand Venus that was due to dock. Ordered and got a call today that the car has arrived at the dealers. Will be collecting on Monday as too busy to collect any earlier. Asked them to check the reduction gearbox oil level prior to collection. Happy days :cool:

How do you track the progress of your ordered MG4 ?
All I have is a 10 digit order number, I put my money on a White Trophy 01st October after I test drove the demo LR SE .

How do you track the progress of your ordered MG4 ?
All I have is a 10 digit order number, I put my money on a White Trophy 01st October after I test drove the demo LR SE .
If it's anything like the ZS then your dealer and MGUK will not have a clue. Try emailing [email protected] with your 10 digit order no.

If it's anything like the ZS then your dealer and MGUK will not have a clue. Try emailing [email protected] with your 10 digit order no.
Hi, thanks for the link, I emailed and got the following reply:

Thank you for your correspondence.

Regarding your vehicle order, we can confirm it is still on shortage awaiting factory build.

Current lead time for the MG4 EV RL is approximately 16 weeks. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA at this stage and delivery ETA varies by car spec.

We would recommend you to further liaise with your purchasing dealer on this as all the information is transparent among the dealer network.

For any new enquiry to MG, please kindly submit your query via our contact form, as this mailbox is not always monitored.
Contact Us
Thanks again for taking your time contacting MG Motor.

Kind Regards,

MG Call Centre Team

Hi, thanks for the link, I emailed and got the following reply:

Thank you for your correspondence.

Regarding your vehicle order, we can confirm it is still on shortage awaiting factory build.

Current lead time for the MG4 EV RL is approximately 16 weeks. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA at this stage and delivery ETA varies by car spec.

We would recommend you to further liaise with your purchasing dealer on this as all the information is transparent among the dealer network.

For any new enquiry to MG, please kindly submit your query via our contact form, as this mailbox is not always monitored.
Contact Us
Thanks again for taking your time contacting MG Motor.

Kind Regards,

MG Call Centre Team
Oh! When is it launching in Northern Europe? Anyone get the feeling those of us that don’t get one that’s currently on a boat are going to be waiting for the early adopters in the whole of the rest of Europe to get theirs before they have parts to fulfil our orders 😩

Oh! When is it launching in Northern Europe? Anyone get the feeling those of us that don’t get one that’s currently on a boat are going to be waiting for the early adopters in the whole of the rest of Europe to get theirs before they have parts to fulfil our orders 😩
if so, mine will be a cancelled order

My dealer has also told me that my orange Trophy is on board the Grande Houston, hopefully collection will be mid November 🤞
If that is the case, then it'll be ready before the dealer has a demonstrator available!
Can u confirm it is the GRANDE HOUSTON and not the GRAND VENUS?

Well, Grande Houston is definitely the ship quoted by my dealer. Whether he is correct or not remains to be seen!!!
I believe it is en route to Barcelona as we speak.
The Grand Houston definitely has MG4s on according to the manifest my dealer sent me

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 537 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back