New version of iSmart on Apple is in km

MartinSEsr

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi, my iSmart App has updated automatically and I’m on Apple iOS.

But the car battery range is now in kilometres. Obviously I wanted it in miles.

This has happened in the past when the iSmart App is updated, but each time then I have easily found the kilometres versus miles switch to set it to miles. But this time I can’t find it anywhere. Does anybody know where it is?

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, still in miles, although the option to change had they changed to Kms has gone!
It’s Worse than that!
If you change language, say from English to French, the remaining range as a number stays the same, but now the alleged unit of measure is km 🤦🏻‍♂️
I wonder if it takes that number from the car in whatever unit of measure is configured in the car, and simply doesn’t care to convert it anymore, assuming the app language and the car units match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, my app logged me out today for the first time since I got the car (maybe because my phone updated the app?) and now my distance setting is in km and I can’t change it to miles! These are the only settings I’m seeing under Profile

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpeg
    IMG_3686.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 84
Yes, my app logged me out today for the first time since I got the car (maybe because my phone updated the app?) and now my distance setting is in km and I can’t change it to miles! These are the only settings I’m seeing under Profile
Try changing language to something like French and then back to English.

Yes, that’s it - there was a measurement tab under the language tab in the previous version.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 529 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back