NHS Scheme

Ermski

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys, 1st time here so be gentle :) I recently had a new focus ST line that unfortunately got written off after someone smashed into me, now its all sorted and the 3rd party was found liable it was time for a new car. I decided to go down the EV route and after watching hours of YouTube reviews i have opted for the MG over the rivals i was looking at, the factors being strong reviews and a great price. the other car it rivalled at the final stage of deciding was the Cupra. Has anyone here had there MG from the NHS salary sacrifice scheme and if so how long did it take to come after the order was confirmed and the delivery date was in progress?

Thanks

Hello Guys, 1st time here so be gentle :) I recently had a new focus ST line that unfortunately got written off after someone smashed into me, now its all sorted and the 3rd party was found liable it was time for a new car. I decided to go down the EV route and after watching hours of YouTube reviews i have opted for the MG over the rivals i was looking at, the factors being strong reviews and a great price. the other car it rivalled at the final stage of deciding was the Cupra. Has anyone here had there MG from the NHS salary sacrifice scheme and if so how long did it take to come after the order was confirmed and the delivery date was in progress?

Thanks
All NHS trusts have different salary sacrifice schemes so it’s hard to say (since there isn’t one NHS). Mine is done via Tusker, but my other halves one isn’t.

Car ordered early October, collecting late November. Costs were wonky - at the time I ordered the cheapest MG4 monthly was the XPower. If I'd chosen a Trophy instead it would've been £50-60-ish more a month.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm currently using my mothers car, I better keep those potential long lead times a secret for now ,I'm going through knowlsfleet so we will see, thanks guys

Mine was Tusker also - ordered in January, delivered in August, it depends on whether they have what you want already in stock, or if you want what they have, more correctly...
Mine was Tusker too - ordered November delivered in May. I agree - it depends what is available in country I think

I Got mine Via the NHS Salary Sacrifice, applied End of September got car 27th October and by the website they are still avail in the Holburn Blue (colour I have). i got SE as it was basically what I need for miles I do. We have a converted minbus / Camper for long journeys. Love the car apart from little software niggles that others have.

Attachments

• 20231027_120802.jpg
    20231027_120802.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 68
I Got mine Via the NHS Salary Sacrifice, applied End of September got car 27th October and by the website they are still avail in the Holburn Blue (colour I have).
As already mentioned - your scheme may not be the same as the OP.

There isn't one NHS, and there isn't one NHS Car Scheme. You need to check what your Trust uses - if you search your Trust Intranet you'll likely find it.

Last edited:
What is the site that shows the stock?
You need to check your Trust's intranet page for access to the salary sacrifice scheme.

As I keep saying, but no one is listening, there isn't just one scheme, the same there isn't just one NHS Trust. There are 215 separate NHS Trusts, and then you've got things like GP Practices, who are private businesses with NHS Contracts.

I've got nearly 20 years experience in the NHS, in many, many different Trusts, they're all more different than you'd think.

Yes - if your Trust uses these people. There will be hundreds of them that don't.

The NHS is the world's 5th largest employer and there are hundreds of different orgs and they don't all use the same scheme.

Last edited:
I Got mine Via the NHS Salary Sacrifice, applied End of September got car 27th October and by the website they are still avail in the Holburn Blue (colour I have). i got SE as it was basically what I need for miles I do. We have a converted minbus / Camper for long journeys. Love the car apart from little software niggles that others have.
I like the blue but the 2 blue cars i have owned don't hold fond memories, 1 was a Friday afternoon car and the other was written off not long ago :/

I opted for the Black LR Trophy

I ordered my SE in Holborn Blue from NHS Fleet Solutions on special offer in early August - I think delivery was stated as "Sept/Oct". Employer approved it a couple of days later and it was delivered in mid September - around a month and 2 days after my employer approved it.

The process was really smooth and the NHS Fleet Solutions people are really friendly and helpful if you ever need to phone them up.

I think you've made a good choice!

I've had my delivery date of 27/11 I actually cant believe how quick it has been from the initial enquiry and the date it will arrive, I waited 13 months for my last car.....Better get a move on getting a charger installed now!!!

I bought the car from reviews, ive never drove one, never drove electric and never drove a automatic. Do i need to be worried or not. Should i pop to a dealer to have a test drive? Sat here now reflecting on my decision :LOL:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 511 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back