Octopus Go

Thanks, I have been waiting for a change. Just got an email reducing my non-Go gas tariff, so was hoping they'd change the electricity too.
I got the one for the Gas 3 days ago, wasn’t sure what was happening with the electric as I had only gone on to Octopus Go a fortnight ago although I thought I had read that it was now a variable rate instead of a fixed rate one.

IO is over 30p down south
Screenshot_20230623-184858_Drive~2.jpg

Last edited:
I have just switched from EOn to Octopus variable tariff. I need to get on Go but I wasn't sure if I first needed to join and then switch to Go.
Yep i did the same switch from Eon to Octopus. I start the switch on Tuesday was switchover by Thursday onto the variable plan. Then had a message today saying it’s been switched to go.

Last edited:
IO dropping to 29.8 day rate and staying 7.5p for the 6 overnight hours up here

Just had an email from Octopus Energy regarding the Octopus Go tariff that I am on. The day rate is going down to 29.555 pence per kilowatt the off peak rate though remains at 9.5 pence per kilowatt.
I'm on Go which is fixed until Sep this year, 39.84 daytime and 7.5 overnight. I never use the day rate.
Disappointing to see they are not dropping the overnight rate too

I'm on Go which is fixed until Sep this year, 39.84 daytime and 7.5 overnight. I never use the day rate.
Disappointing to see they are not dropping the overnight rate too
Personally happy with the overnight rate so glad they e dropped the day rate a good bit, everyone's circumstances different though

Personally happy with the overnight rate so glad they e dropped the day rate a good bit, everyone's circumstances different though
Indeed, the day rate means nothing to me due to solar and batteries, but the overnight in winter is the key rate for me. So in effect it looks like I will see a rate increase in Sep not a drop ! :mad:

Indeed, the day rate means nothing to me due to solar and batteries, but the overnight in winter is the key rate for me. So in effect it looks like I will see a rate increase in Sep not a drop ! :mad:
Don’t worry PristDean, it will all go back up again next Winter. 🫠

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom