Ohme not charging MG properly.

Damo10

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Ohme app set up correct, no schedule in the car etc, all seems fine from the Ohme app schedule, graph, smart charging etc.
Then after the first 'dynamic' charge ends so does the rest of the charging.
The car doesn't reconnect, like the connector is unplugged.
The graph will 'flatline' for hours till the Ohmes suggested charge times, snd I'll get minimum charge.
I tried the max charge and this charged to 100%.
Any ideas anyone?

I take it you mean that when Ohme works out a charge schedule, which say for example is over 12 hours with three periods of smart charging, the car will charge for the first period but will not charge for the remaining two periods. Not too sure what you mean.
Ohme app at first glance doesn't look that impressive but once you get used to it, it works great. Are you on IOG tariff?

I take it you mean that when Ohme works out a charge schedule, which say for example is over 12 hours with three periods of smart charging, the car will charge for the first period but will not charge for the remaining two periods. Not too sure what you mean.
Ohme app at first glance doesn't look that impressive but once you get used to it, it works great. Are you on IOG tariff?
Yes I'm on IO.
Will charge the first period but seems not to charge after, it's like the car is unplugged.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 523 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back