One happy bunny,😊

Lespresso

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just collected my lovely MG4, what a car !!!
E5D5D73A-CB90-4B1E-B81C-B2766B73FAA6.jpeg

The same day as the orders went live with MG, only a few weeks ago.
That's pretty amazing! Your faith (and research) has been rewarded!
My order went in about 10 days later, but I guess it depends on what is available in the first ship load.
I heard a dealer saying that orders today would be looking at delivery in the first quarter of 2023.
Got my test drive middle of next week booked :)

That's pretty amazing! Your faith (and research) has been rewarded!
My order went in about 10 days later, but I guess it depends on what is available in the first ship load.
I heard a dealer saying that orders today would be looking at delivery in the first quarter of 2023.
Got my test drive middle of next week booked :)
I think you’ll be impressed, I am 👍

Do let us know hat you think of the driver aids such a Lane Keep Assist etc. Are they too intrusive? Also, would be good to hear what you think of the headlights at night. None of the reviews tested the car at night. Thanks.

Do let us know hat you think of the driver aids such a Lane Keep Assist etc. Are they too intrusive? Also, would be good to hear what you think of the headlights at night. None of the reviews tested the car at night. Thanks.
Funny you should mention that, on my way home the lane keep assist activated, an odd feeling and initially I thought there might be a problem until I realised it was activated,
I think have to do a bit of swatting up on the subject, in fact there’s quite a bit to get on board but I’ll have fun learning.
as for the lights, it was only dusky on the way home so couldn’t really tell but I’ll report back, that said, from what I did see they are considerably better than the MG5.

Funny you should mention that, on my way home the lane keep assist activated, an odd feeling and initially I thought there might be a problem until I realised it was activated,
I think have to do a bit of swatting up on the subject, in fact there’s quite a bit to get on board but I’ll have fun learning.
as for the lights, it was only dusky on the way home so couldn’t really tell but I’ll report back, that said, from what I did see they are considerably better than the MG5.
Must be weird when the pilot functions take over the car, not sure I'm ready for that.
Did a test drive of a Mazda MX30 few months back and it beeped me. I asked the dealer in the passenger seat why and he said "It thought you were going to hit the other car" haha! Hope we don't lose our faith in our own judgement!

Who owes Lespresso a t shirt then. cough up lol
You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make it drink.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 503 79.5%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back