Ordered MG4

Placed my order too, for The Trophy. I was going for the Smurf Blue, but chickened out and ordered the Grey. Pity we have to pay extra, when the Italian early order placers get metallic colours for free! Can’t wait though. So excited!!
I’ve order a SE trim as this more than exceeds my requirements, however, my dealer is more than happy to upgrade if required when we can see physical stock, I must a admit the trophy does look a slightly smarter car with the spoiler and nicer tail lights so gives me a though,
to upgrade or not upgrade, that is the question.

Having listening closely to Miles in the pod cast last night, then if budget permitted, I personally would go for the Trophy LR.
I personally think the extras are worth the extra spend, if you can afford it.
Just for one, I much prefer the look from the rear on the Trophy model.
The rear light bar across the hatch, only comes in the Trophy and the red LED lights.
The SE only has rear corner rear quarter lights.

Having listening closely to Miles in the pod cast last night, then if budget permitted, I personally would go for the Trophy LR.
I personally think the extras are worth the extra spend, if you can afford it.
Just for one, I much prefer the look from the rear on the Trophy model.
The rear light bar across the hatch, only comes in the Trophy and the red LED lights.
The SE only has rear corner rear quarter lights.

You’re right of course, I’m wondering if There will be any incentives from MG ?
Honest, only my opinion .............. Absolutely zero chance I would have said !.
MG are learning that some of their cars are in big demand, without offering the discounts they offered on earlier models in the past few years.
We where in the first 1,000 customers who placed an order for the original ZS EV ( Gen1 ) when it was first released.
Back in 2019 MG then matched the government grant of £3,500.
Giving a total discount of £7,000 off the retail price of the car, plus a free wall box !.
They released a second wave of 1,000 cars, but removed the free wall box.
My, how things have changed in such a short period of time 🤣.
Suppling the orders is REAL major problem, they have to turn orders into cars.
Refunding a deposit is a lost sale and a lost customer, in a lot of cases.
Incentives will only appear, if sales don't match their predictions for the MG 4.

Honest, only my opinion .............. Absolutely zero chance I would have said !.
MG are learning that some of their cars are in big demand, without offering the discounts they offered on earlier models in the past few years.
We where in the first 1,000 customers who placed an order for the original ZS EV ( Gen1 ) when it was first released.
Back in 2019 MG then matched the government grant of £3,500.
Giving a total discount of £7,000 off the retail price of the car, plus a free wall box !.
They released a second wave of 1,000 cars, but removed the free wall box.
My, how things have changed in such a short period of time 🤣.
Suppling the orders is REAL major problem, they have to turn orders into cars.
Refunding a deposit is a lost sale and a lost customer, in a lot of cases.
Incentives will only appear, if sales don't match their predictions for the MG 4.
Oh well, always the optimist 😊

I went into my dealer this afternoon for an update on my ZS EV LR TC. Surprise Surprise its TBA.
He told me they had had contact from MG and they are going to supply all cars (ordered before June) by Christmas. They must have Santa working for them.
we did start to discus the MG4. He said the had 3 being delivered soon, a SE and 2 Trophy's. 1 for the showroom, 1 for demo and 1 for sale. I said if the 1 for sale was a trophy then I'd have it and sign up for it there and then. Another surprise because he said he could do that. I signed but kept the ZS on order, will cancel it when the MG4 arrives.
Now ..... Where can I get some extra dark sun glasses from ?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back