OTA update

Nigelleics

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
My other half reported that there were update notifications going through this morning on her school run, with messages relating to speed sign detection and front collision system. Anyone else?

My other half reported that there were update notifications going through this morning on her school run, with messages relating to speed sign detection and front collision system. Anyone else?
No “pushed“ update for me though I will check manually this evening when back in the car. There is a Software Update thread, maybe post there? I’m currently on infotainment version ending in R30 and I did check last night and no update found.

Are you sure that those systems will even get OTA updates? The current weather is the type that upsets the front proximity sensor and camera resulting in intermittent messages about the front collision system being unavailable although I've not had camera messages.

Are you sure that those systems will even get OTA updates? The current weather is the type that upsets the front proximity sensor and camera resulting in intermittent messages about the front collision system being unavailable although I've not had camera messages.
Yes, I get exactly the same problem on my Skoda, it hates certain weather conditions and throws a strop.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back