Post your favourite joke! Keep it clean and PC!

I've only ever been able to remember one joke in 62.9 years of life, no idea why.
So, here y'go. Please excuse me if you've heard it before ( surprised if you haven't).
Q: What do you call a deer with no eyes ?
A: No idea....
Q What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?
A: Still no idea.
Love it.

Just remembered I also know the "why did the chicken cross the road" joke too 😉👍
When?

I love the simplicity of the original - to get to 'the other side'. Took me about 40 years to get it. I was always the guy with the nervous laugh thinking "no idea why that's funny" 🫣

My wife has been complaining to me that I don't buy her flowers.

To be honest, I didn't know she sold them.
Hey guys forget all about petroleum, diesel , AND these EVs.
On the way home from my pointless sojourn to Tobermory for lunch today,
I filled up with moonbeams at William Wallace's dramatic moon ripper spike at Stirling.

IMG_0434.jpeg

There are 10 types of people, ones that do understand binary and the ones that dont.
I used to get told off for giving out Christmas presents to my family on Halloween.

It took a while before I understood that Christmas is Dec 25, whereas Halloween is Oct 31.

I used to get told off for giving out Christmas presents to my family on Halloween.

It took a while before I understood that Christmas is Dec 25, whereas Halloween is Oct 31.
Listen up there. I thought I was doing well this morning. I figured out how to fill and operate the washing machine and then set the bread machine going to make an olive bread - both major achievements.
Then I see the above and I seem to have blown a cerebral fuse. I’ve hung up the decorations n’ baubles and I’m surrounded by chocolate eggs but I just can’t get it. I’m sure it’s staring me in the face but 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom