Radio module replacement

Deleted member 9064

Reaction score
Hi guys my long range mg5 went into dealers today as it was showing radio module initialising when they phoned me up they confirmed that it needed a replacementhol module they said they would order the part but could not give me an eta. Does anyone who’s had this done know the waiting time for the part.

Hi guys my long range mg5 went into dealers today as it was showing radio module initialising when they phoned me up they confirmed that it needed a replacementhol module they said they would order the part but could not give me an eta. Does anyone who’s had this done know the waiting time for the part.
It probably just needs DAB files installing
I have them if you need them

Hi that would be great how would I get the files from you would I have to put them on a usb to update the radio. Thanks

Hi trinenmark. I'm waiting for MG to get back to me about the same issue.
Is it okay for you to send me a DM too, to get the files. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi sure do you know how to do it
All up and running again.
I really can’t thank you enough for that. It’s saved me at least two 40 miles round trips to the dealership.
Do you know if it’s the same file for the ZS as I’ve seen a load of similar posts on that side?
Thanks again.

All up and running again.
I really can’t thank you enough for that. It’s saved me at least two 40 miles round trips to the dealership.
Do you know if it’s the same file for the ZS as I’ve seen a load of similar posts on that side?
Thanks again.
Yes the DAB file is the same

Good evening, I kindly ask if the files for "radio initialization module" are also good for the Ehs and if so how do you install, thank you very much, have a nice day

Hi, Benutti, i think i have your problem, because i had delated the DAB patch from the car. So, if you share the patch with me, i will try to installa it and then i will write you about my resoults. Thanks in advice

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom