Radio module replacement

Hi Guys , can you send me the Dab files pleaese . I have the same issue with my radio and ny Dealer told me that they will replace the radio module.:(
My car is the Mg Zs Ev 2019

Same problem😔

I also had the radio problem with the intalisation error.
nothing downloaded, update... solved within 2 minutes.
just disconnect the minus (2 minutes) of the 12 volt battery and everything works again

I feel ashamed to work you do hard but can I please have the files too. Same problem as everyone else. Thank you in advance

It probably just needs DAB files installing
I have them if you need them
Please send me files. Thank you in advance

I also had the radio problem with the intalisation error.
nothing downloaded, update... solved within 2 minutes.
just disconnect the minus (2 minutes) of the 12 volt battery and everything works again
I tried this. It did not work for me

It probably just needs DAB files installing
I have them if you need them
Hi there, I have the same problem with the radio. In my case a MG EHS from november 21. Do you think updating the DAB files will work? If so I would like to receive them.

Lambert

I saw
Thank u

Hi sure do you know how to do it
i really interested to know how update the DAB system because the usb key itsn't recognized of the car
Do you help me, please?
Thank u so much

I saw
Thank u
Hi Joioannou
i really interested to know how update the DAB system because the usb key itsn't recognized of the car
Do you help me, please?
Thank u so much

Hi Joioannou
Do you help me, please?
Thank u so much
You should format the usb to fat32 or exfat. Next you enter to engineering mode and you select the update dab .

Last edited:
Hi,

I have got the same issue since two weeks - maybe someone clouds send me the update file?

Thank you very much

D.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom