Range today

I'm getting 213 mi N mode and averaging 5.3 mi/kWh, nice and warm weather in Costa Rica, this is a great forum so let's keep discussing about range.

Last edited:
I've been hitting 5+ m/kWh for the last week or so, during the day (20 mile commute, half country roads, half built up areas) dropping to around 3-3.5 during the return drive at night, so my average for this week has been a fairly decent ~4m/kWh. Compared to my winter figures of way less than 2, I'm happy with how it's going so far.

I charged my ZS to 100%, plus 3 hours equalising battery cells, for the first time since its service at the beginning of February.
It had not done many miles because of lockdown but I have been getting high miles/kwh, however I was very surprised at the GOM figure of 198 miles in N and 218 in E.
The final voltage was 449.
Is this the result of the service plus updates? I have never achieved these figures before!

PS
The old saying of 'a blue moon' comes to mind!

So, we went out for a 50 mile drive over to Talybont-on-Usk. Over two large mountains. Temperature was around 12 degrees but felt warmer in the sun. Car started on 100% and without heater on, starting range was 198 in Normal mode, KERS 3. I drove there and Jules drove back.

When we arrived we were on 146 miles left.

When we got home we were on 96 miles left.

Miles per kWh were 4.6.

Chuffed with that.

How’s everyone else doing?
Hi,I have a 52 mile round trip to work and back, A and B roads so 55 mph tops, this week I have had 4.5, 4.9, 4.7, 4.6 and 4.5miles per kwh, best I have ever had

That big truck is full when going downhill and empty when going up - that is why it makes more regen than it uses going back up the hill - that's science
Luckily I picked up three very large hitch hiker's at the top of each mountain and they wanted to be dropped off at the bottom. Now that's witchcraft.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom