Rear bumper protector

PDC

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Not being able to source a polished stainless steel rear bumper protector for my wife's MG5 to prevent scratches when the dog jumps in, I bought this simple rubber one from Amazon to do the job in the interim. At £9.99 it was excellent value, easy to fit if you take your time and looks the part (especially on the red car as it has red edge piping).
Has anyone managed to source a stainless one, I've seen one on a used MG5 for sale but drawn a blank in my search, including AliExpress etc.
1000014266.jpg

Last edited:
Not being able to source a polished stainless steel rear bumper protector for my wife's MG5 to prevent scratches when the dog jumps in, I bought this simple rubber one from Amazon to do the job in the interim. At £5.99 it was excellent value, easy to fit if you take your time and looks the part (especially on the red car as it has red edge piping).
Has anyone managed to source a stainless one, I've seen one on a used MG5 for sale but drawn a blank in my search, including AliExpress etc.View attachment 20799
That looks good do you have the Amazon link? 👴

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom