Rear Doors Wouldn’t Open from Outside

Mojomarm

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Had a Trophy for a couple of months and really enjoying it, but had a very strange incident last week and wondering if anyone else has had the same.

After a short drive home (1.5 miles max) I found that the rear doors would not open at all from the outside as if they were locked. Passenger and driver door were fine as we’d got out normally and I’d opened one of the rear doors to put something on the back seat before driving off so they were fine at the start of the trip. Had to lock and unlock the car to get the doors to open but am left wondering if it’s somehow linked to the Locked In issue? It’s had the update so in theory should be cleared. It’s left me a little concerned tbh.

It’s in the garage today as I’m having the same issues with the radio dropping out as a lot of others on here (3 times in 3 weeks is not good enough at all) and have mentioned it to them along with the Energy Consumption chart not working either.

I would be interested in knowing what version infotainment software you had and get whenever they fix the radio?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back