Remove Dash Fan

It seems I can't get past step 1, when trying to remove the stereo;).

I can't remove the fan. Is there a screw or something in there or should i just use more force?
What's the overall aim?

This is what I really like about this forum - we aren't afraid to laugh at ourselves ;)

I've been members of another forum where most members were FAR too serious and there was little banter and I was too afraid to post for fear of incurring the wrath of others!

I hope you get this sorted jhunterwu! As a matter of interest, what are you doing? Are you replacing the infotainment system and, if so, what with?

Cheers

Bloggsy

It seems I can't get past step 1, when trying to remove the stereo;).
Can we have a make and model for the stereo please? I'd like to know if I can get a wireless Android Auto dongle. Maybe a photo of the connections if you do get the stereo out.

Ok, there was a button I had to press, before I pulled it out. Really hard to do.

Attachments

• ksnip_20210304-100811.png
    ksnip_20210304-100811.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 218
Can we have a make and model for the stereo please? I'd like to know if I can get a wireless Android Auto dongle. Maybe a photo of the connections if you do get the stereo out.
Here's the make and model. I'm struggling now with the connectors. I can't get them out;)

Attachments

• Snapshot (3).jpg
    Snapshot (3).jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Snapshot (2).jpg
    Snapshot (2).jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 234
Does the info screens adjust any car settings at the moment? I really hate the way modern cars are set up so you can't really change your stereo.
No, for a while, I'll be losing control of settings for stuff like auto pilot, lights, etc

I intend to figure out how to be able to get to those settings.

That doesn't bother me, so much, for now.

What bothers me is that it's tedious to set the temperature. I'm doing this:

Roll all the way to max, then roll it back 7 clicks, that means 50%;)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom