Removing fingerprints from Infotainment screen

Microfibre cloth - a bit like the cloth that comes with glasses, or in screen protector kits for mobile phones. Don't use any cleaner fluid - probably not even the stuff used for glasses. (Maybe the wipes that you get with the screen protector kits might be OK to use).

Greetings all,

As above: How do you clean fingerprints off the Infotainment screen?

I am going to get one of these Amazon product ASIN B08CL5RWD9, but I don't want to put it on a dirty screen.

Thanks

I've ordered these screen protectors off E-Bay, made by the same company to fit the MG4 infotainment screen and cheaper than Amazon.

I've used lens wipes for glasses on the screens with no problems.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I normally use lens wipes for all my devices and will do the same on my MG4 unless there's a good reason not to?
I recently bought some spectacles that came with a warning not to use glasses cleaners which contain alcohol as they will discolour the frames. So if using sprays or wipes maybe take care not to get the cleaner on the plastic surrounds. SpecSavers glasses cleaner does not contain alcohol so may be a safer bet.

I recently bought some spectacles that came with a warning not to use glasses cleaners which contain alcohol as they will discolour the frames. So if using sprays or wipes maybe take care not to get the cleaner on the plastic surrounds. SpecSavers glasses cleaner does not contain alcohol so may be a safer bet.
Mine are alcohol free, thanks.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 509 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel