MG ZS EV refreshed version reviews

I've ordered a new red one but I am seriously tempted by the silver, now I've seen it in the flesh. Well....... on here 'in the flesh' :)
To be honest, I think they will all look nice in the metal, regardless of your colour choice.
The new EV front ( like it or hate it ) will identify the car as a full EV now.
If you want your car to really stand out, then silver is a good choice because the other four colours are available in the ICE versions I think.
Silver always looks clean, even when it’s not !.

That colour is photoshoped to make the video more clickbait-worthy, as it's obviously fake. That whole video is just some guy talking over stock footage, with no insight whatsoever. I added that channel to my block-list.
I agree. Useless review and inaccurate. Please can it be removed

Electrifying: MG ZS EV 2022 in-depth review – Can it get any better?​

Electrifying: MG ZS EV 2022 in-depth review – Can it get any better?​

What annoys me is the unnecessary use of the term 'budget'. Why in a Tesla is it referred to as 'Vegan Leather' but in an MG it is 'Vinyl'? The seats felt just as good as in a Tesla Model S I had for a weekend recently. Nice that she thinks that the interior is better than an ID3. Having seen one of those at Fully Charged though it would have to be pretty bad to be worse. I am very pleased with my choice!

What annoys me is the unnecessary use of the term 'budget'. Why in a Tesla is it referred to as 'Vegan Leather' but in an MG it is 'Vinyl'?
Not worth getting annoyed about @Jonnobris it only goes to prove that these people who get PAID good money to carry out these reviews have no idea really.
If it’s not genuine leather, you can call it what fancy name you like.
Some reviews favour Vegan / Pleather / Vinyl / Eco sustainable material, but it’s all the same !.
It’s artificial / look alike leather.
Plastic fantastic 🤣.
If it’s in a luxury costly expensive make like a Tesla / Audi / Merc then it’s “Vegan Leather”.
If it’s in a more affordable model, all of a sudden it has been down graded to “Vinyl”.
Same thing different name and cost !.

Not worth getting annoyed about @Jonnobris it only goes to prove that these people who get PAID good money to carry out these reviews have no idea really.
No, mainstream reviewer's scripts and terms are selected carefully, sometimes dictated by the PR persons of the competing brands to maintain an illusion of exclusivity.

Overall I found the review quite informative, I agree with the bit where she said Connect's £500 extra is not worth it.

No, mainstream reviewer's scripts and terms are selected carefully, sometimes dictated by the PR persons of the competing brands to maintain an illusion of exclusivity.

Overall I found the review quite informative, I agree with the bit where she said Connect's £500 extra is not worth it.
I agree, they are only reading from a pre-prepared script, but the facts have to be correct who ever does the SO called research / PR work.
I have watched a number of their reviews and I have to say that I do find their presentation style to be a little sarcastic in its delivery, and they pay little praise to anything that is not wearing either a Merc / VAG Group or a Tesla badge to be honest.
She said the ZS EV face lift has newly designed wheels, well I guess she is paying reference to the wheels that are actually fitted with wheel trims or covers ?.
The give away is the fact that there are no wheel nuts present Love !.
Do you think she knows even what wheel nuts are or more importantly what they do ?.
See, she has got me being sarcastic now !.
Maybe after testing all of the high priced cars, they feel they are lowering themselves down a little to low by testing a more affordable EV that the average Joe can afford ??.
There I go again :ROFLMAO: .

What annoys me is the unnecessary use of the term 'budget'. Why in a Tesla is it referred to as 'Vegan Leather' but in an MG it is 'Vinyl'? The seats felt just as good as in a Tesla Model S I had for a weekend recently. Nice that she thinks that the interior is better than an ID3. Having seen one of those at Fully Charged though it would have to be pretty bad to be worse. I am very pleased with my choice!
I agree. It's vinyl whoever does it. It's acceptable on an MG but I expect real animal skin in a supposed luxury brand. Offer vegan leather to those who want the downgrade.

Most of these professionals are just annoying. I much prefer Planet Auto. Real people without an agenda. Any questions you can just ask in their comments.

part 2 of planet auto's

Just finished watching this video, thanks !.
I just picked up, on the distance covered vs a full charge of the pack ( which I have had confirmed ).
Motorway driving in the worst weather conditions that you are likely to encounter.
200 miles covered on a full charge with the HVAC, plus with just about EVERYTHING running in the back ground.
Has to be a GREAT review based on real world, worse case situation and the car did hit 200 miles of range.
That is what I call a challenging test and reassuring to know that the car will hit 200 miles of range in the very worst conditions !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom