Sat nav calculating trip based on remaining range?

CDR

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Quick one, is there a setting on the facelift ZS that allows the sat nav to calculate the trip based on remaining range? I had an ioniq before and it would tell you of you jave enough range to get to the destination and offered up charging solutions. The model 3 I had did the same, and I was on holidays last week and the polestar 2 had the same feature.
I did have a look in the settings and couldn't see it. There is a option where it shows you where you can drive to with the range remaining (it outlines a perimeter), but if I put in a really long trip it just maps the route and doesn't mention range.
Thanks in advance.

Try the Plugshare trip planner in Android Auto, which uses Google Maps. That puts a green perimeter around your estimated range.

Hi All,

Quick one, is there a setting on the facelift ZS that allows the sat nav to calculate the trip based on remaining range? I had an ioniq before and it would tell you of you jave enough range to get to the destination and offered up charging solutions. The model 3 I had did the same, and I was on holidays last week and the polestar 2 had the same feature.
I did have a look in the settings and couldn't see it. There is a option where it shows you where you can drive to with the range remaining (it outlines a perimeter), but if I put in a really long trip it just maps the route and doesn't mention range.
Thanks in advance.
MG ZS is £35,000 at most, do the Maths 😀😫

The free version of the zap map app will tell you if you will have enough or not and tell you when best to charge showing you options in the area it suggests.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom