Sat Nav mg zs ev.

Joe

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,Can anyone help me with my 2022 MG zs ev the sat nav has no colour like you would see on google maps etc, it just shows like it is night mode and the voice command doe not work on steering wheel, any help would be very appreciated.

There is a dark mode and light mode no satellite mode like Google
As for voice commands only the trophy has that I don't know if it works with satnav?

There is a dark mode and light mode no satellite mode like Google
As for voice commands only the trophy has that I don't know if it works with satnav?
thanks for reply, but a want to know why is my sat nav not in colour like in a video review i have seen this is the first car i had that's not a colour map, it's almost like it is in night mode.

Can you post a pic
Have you played with in light mode and dark mode
Have you got your lights on?
Have you tried 3d layout ?

Last edited:
IMG_4284.jpg

Hi have tried all of what you said but no change at all..

That's night mode that normal shows when headlights are on
yep your right but can not get it into normal made no mater what, the head lights are on auto also tried turning them off but no luck. how the hell do i get it to work normal mode.. thanks.

yep your right but can not get it into normal made no mater what, the head lights are on auto also tried turning them off but no luck. how the hell do i get it to work normal mode.. thanks.
Try this swip left from home screen tap settings
Screenshot_20230120-134205.png

Then under general switch on background auto switching
Screenshot_20230120-134226.png

In auto lights off will look like this or you can have permanent light mode but that to bright at night
IMG_20230120_134644529~2.jpg

Auto is the best solution

Try this swip left from home screen tap settings View attachment 14634
Then under general switch on background auto switching
View attachment 14635
In auto lights off will look like this or you can have permanent light mode but that to bright at night
View attachment 14636
Auto is the best solution
Hi thanks very much for your help, thats what i have been doing did not realise thta that is the correct setting with a bright screen, thank you. now i need to get voice command to work as it works when iphone is plugged in to usb but thats just for the phone, but what i have seen you use vice command to open window and sunroof.

Hi thanks very much for your help, thats what i have been doing did not realise thta that is the correct setting with a bright screen, thank you. now i need to get voice command to work as it works when iphone is plugged in to usb but thats just for the phone, but what i have seen you use vice command to open window and sunroof.
You may find this useful
As for voice control for Windows you need the connect model

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom