Nrsisracon67

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
IMG_1584.jpeg
IMG_1583.jpeg

Hello,

I'm awaiting the arrival of my trophy MG4. I have seen some listings for used MG4 Trophies where the seat covers already looked a bit worn in places, so a bit worried about their longevity.

I came across the listing for these CNCarpower covers. The seller uses singular 'Cover' to describe them, which made me a bit wary. I have tried messaging to get clarification, but no answer. Can you confirm that these are supplied as a full set for the £121 or £136 cost?

Also, can you give some feedback about how you are getting on with them one month later. Thank you!

Hey @Nrsisracon67 , how long did it take to arrive these seat covers? I have ordered from CNCARPOWER too but no communications yet other than order confirmation. Their website do say that it will take a month+ but I am getting impatient now. One more week and couple days to go for a month's timeline for me.

Hey @Nrsisracon67 , how long did it take to arrive these seat covers? I have ordered from CNCARPOWER too but no communications yet other than order confirmation. Their website do say that it will take a month+ but I am getting impatient now. One more week and couple days to go for a month's timeline for me.
I went to paypal and had them appeal the transaction as I hit 2 months with no contact and no replies.

Ordered from AiExpress instead and they arrived within a couple of weeks.

All the way.
The colour combination just works.
Also I've always looked after my cars but this one just attracts so much more attention from neighbours and passersby.
I know what you mean. I've had more comments from friends and neighbours than the rest of my previous cars put together.
I think it's the design, especially of the front of the car which isn't just a smoothed off block with a pretend grill together with the colour choices that make it stand out.

Update: PayPal automatically cancelled my CNCARPOWER seat cover order. Now will order from AliExpress like you suggested @bobsmith . Did you remember which seller did you use there?

Update: PayPal automatically cancelled my CNCARPOWER seat cover order. Now will order from AliExpress like you suggested @bobsmith . Did you remember which seller did you use there?
Yumer official store - but it's the same product from all the suppliers and i've had zero problems with ali express so far....

Question about these covers and Yes I will be getting mine from Ali Express. Does the rear of the front covers have pockets ?

Thanks
Rob

P.s What colour way would you suggest for a White car ? I thought the Light Grey, Black and Orange.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom