Seat covers

remarkable1967

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Sorry all. I know this has been talked about before but i cant find the thread. Regarding seat covers for the MG4, i remember someone recommending some that weren't actually full covers but were more like pads that sat on the seat base and back. I'm sure the reviewer mentioned that he was a delivery driver and they didn't slip about and stayed nicely in place. If this is ringing any bells and someone could tag the thread for me, i'd appreciate it.

Ta........ Mark

You have got us all interested now - can you provide the link to the post please?

I'm getting the SE and wondering about getting a heated seat cover for the winter - ages away luckily.
Link attached.
Black Panther 1 Piece Luxury PU Leather Front Car Seat Cover Protector Compatible with 95% Cars (Saloon/SUV/Pickup Truck/Van) - Black https://amzn.eu/d/bBL05PG

And you can stick your phone between your legs for easy access 😂
Oh Matron!!! Easy access to what?

Carry On Mood GIF

I bought seat pads from Lidl. £7.99 each I think. They add colour to the dark interior of the car. They do shift a little as you sit down as they are only attached with an elastic hoop over the headrest. They delay heat from the heated seats if you have a Trophy. They are a good stop-gap whilst I wait for proper fitted seat covers. Does anyone know if the Ali Express seat covers are compatible with any airbags that might be in the seats?

Attachments

• IMG_4431.jpeg
    IMG_4431.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_4432.jpeg
    IMG_4432.jpeg
    551.5 KB · Views: 243
I'm looking for seat covers as well, found these.

Anyone already tried them ?

I'm getting the SE and wondering about getting a heated seat cover for the winter - ages away luckily.
I have an SE, you don't need heated seats, and my previous car had heated seats. The preheat function from the iSmart app takes care of any comcerms in winter. I set the car to warm up and defrost the windows while getting ready to head off to work.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom