Second hand market

Shippo

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, just wondering if any other members have had trouble selling an MG ZS EV? Mine sold to justevs on motorway 6 weeks ago it is still sat on my drive. Justevs made excuses for not coming to collect it, then stopped any correspondence. Now on Autotrader the cheapest on there and no interest, do you think it's because its an MG,or market conditions.... thanks

Hi, just wondering if any other members have had trouble selling an MG ZS EV? Mine sold to justevs on motorway 6 weeks ago it is still sat on my drive. Justevs made excuses for not coming to collect it, then stopped any correspondence. Now on Autotrader the cheapest on there and no interest, do you think it's because its an MG,or market conditions.... thanks
Used car valves, especially EV’s have become really fluid and are shifting rapidly on a daily basis almost over the last 10 - 12 weeks I would say.
Therefore the residual valves have taken a big nose dive and dealers have become very nervous / cautious of buying in cars and then not being able to move them on and then, being able to turn a profit on them.
Fossil cars have also been affected to a lesser degree.
Prices will rise again, but at the moment is not really a good time to sell TBH.
Here is a great video explaining the situation in detail.

Last edited:
So you're someone looking to buy a car forget colour this is just for example as I see it
Private sale
Screenshot_20230309-102929.png

Now dealer sale that protect the buyer by law
Can offer drive away insurance
Can offer finance
Would probably come with a warranty on top of manufacturers warranty
Screenshot_20230309-103151.png

What would you honestly choose

Still 4 and a half years full manufacturers warranty on these cars.
FSV of "full"...

What do motorway say about this?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom