Service today any final tips I should pay attention too

I'm on R16 and I think when I unlock the car mid charge I need to unlock the plug via the battery screen. If the car is at 100% and shows not charging the charge plug unlocks with the doors.

I'm on R16 and I think when I unlock the car mid charge I need to unlock the plug via the battery screen. If the car is at 100% and shows not charging the charge plug unlocks with the doors.
Just to be clear head unit update and anti bricking update are two separate updates not linked at all
So sounds like you don't have the anti bricking update that's the one with the side effect of cable release on unlocking car

I gave up on it I work Mon to Friday I would need to take day off to go there and argue I did mistake of leaving them with a car rather than waiting at dealers next time I will request to watch them do the service and make sure updates are done when I'm there taking photoes of before and after. I don't even think they are laying I think they simply don't know how to update.

I gave up on it I work Mon to Friday I would need to take day off to go there and argue I did mistake of leaving them with a car rather than waiting at dealers next time I will request to watch them do the service and make sure updates are done when I'm there taking photoes of before and after. I don't even think they are laying I think they simply don't know how to update.
One thing you should do is call MG assist make sure your covered for another year there was reports of dealers not reactivating it only to find out when it's needed in anger

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom