Settings and defaults - one pedal driving

I seem to be one of the lucky ones where the LKA isn't over intrusive so I just leave it on default. I'll use speed limit control and cruise control occasionally but I usually just get in and drive.
I use adaptive cruise on every journey, even urban, though it can be too intrusive, especially around bends, and i find auto brake far too sensitive but cant change it. HVAC adjustment i again use every journey, probably more than any other control. Next most used is adjustments to power (E, N, S) and regen (1,2,3 mainly 3). I am probably a much more hands on driver, i prefer to drive the car rather than the car drive me.

I must admit, I'm one for getting in a car switching it on and just driving off.
I've never been a fan of having to set things up before I go, even heater setting have always been set once and left, apart from a frosty or misty morning where a 2-3 minute blast of the demister sorts things out. My old Gen one ZS ev was ideal for this, when the demister was turned off previous settings were retained.
I hate the fact that something like LKA reverts to on every time, it's something I've always turned off on previous cars and left off.
NCAP is irrelevant to me as I've never bought a car based on how well it performs in an accident because I don't intend to crash it.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 88 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back