MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I have to say, I find the MG UK site confusing - on the same page I see multiple different prices...

Hi Looking at that New MG ZS EV | MG Motor UK the prises do vary
SE Long Range £29,495 or £30.040?
Trophy Long Range £30,040 or £34,040?
Trophy Connect Long Range £33,495 or 34,540?
Which are the correct one?

I just had a closer look at the MG website - annoyingly they load the initial prices based on the user choosing a paint option. If you change this to the base option and go with white the prices change.

1640196673344.png

1640196698614.png

1640196712873.png

The problem is that they load the page with paint options selected (black in my case) and show the price with the paint option, but then scroll down and the comparison section shows the "from" price - namely base price without any paint changes.

Hi
That price doesn't sound correct.

Looking at the MG UK website, the current price for the Trophy is £34,040 - MG have an offer whereby they will contribute £1500 but that brings the price down to £32,540 for the Trophy.

Example based on a £2K customer deposit...

View attachment 6043
Hi, Which Trophy model at £34,040. Long range or Connect?

It takes about three months for the ship to arrive in the U.K.
I don't know where that piece of information came from, even a dealer quoted me that 3-month transit time. But it is nonsense.

It takes 4-5 weeks that's all. Longer if it has more stops en route, but not significantly so.

For example, take the Hoegh Transporter that is currently approaching Portbury (due to dock at 04:00hrs tomorrow). That left Shanghai on November 20th. Hardly 3 months.

Ordered our HS in Sept , told Dec delivery, not a dicky bird from the dealer since Sept. Bought an A6 to tide us over, might keep it long term and get my £500 back.

If you look at the Finance Offers page for the ZS EV LR on the MG website (not the finance calculator page) it shows the base price for the 3 models, grant and finance discount

get info from my dealer today. ordered in late November. MG ZS luxury. in UK trophy Connect. Should be in Germany since December 17th and be delivered to dealers at the beginning of January. hopefully
Not too bad!. Lets hope for end of January delivery then :)

Hi Looking at that New MG ZS EV | MG Motor UK the prises do vary
SE Long Range £29,495 or £30.040?
Trophy Long Range £30,040 or £34,040?
Trophy Connect Long Range £33,495 or 34,540?
Which are the correct one?
The higher figure for each of those models which means that only the SE attracts the PiCG (ie the government grant of £1500)

With respect to the price illustration and the Manufacture Deposit, you should not that doesn't come off the price of the car and is just a Deposit Contribution from MG when you take out their PCP at 4.9% (which is subject to change in 2022 I believe) agreement. If you use your own finance or cash then you don't get the sweetener. if you want to finance it some other way check with your dealer the minimum number of monthly payments you must make to keep that discount.

The higher figure for each of those models which means that only the SE attracts the PiCG (ie the government grant of £1500)

With respect to the price illustration and the Manufacture Deposit, you should not that doesn't come off the price of the car and is just a Deposit Contribution from MG when you take out their PCP at 4.9% (which is subject to change in 2022 I believe) agreement. If you use your own finance or cash then you don't get the sweetener. if you want to finance it some other way check with your dealer the minimum number of monthly payments you must make to keep that discount.
If you have the cash, take out the PCP, get the MG deposit contribution then pay off the PCP and you get the car for £1500 off the price, less the cost of a few days interest on the PCP.

Titus left Portbury on Wednesday after unloading 1600 cars from 'the Far East'.

Brands are not known, but Koreans use different ports, so there might just be a fair few MGs off that boat.
Hi, how do you find out about this type of stuff... In terms of the numbers specifically?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom