MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Titus left Portbury on Wednesday after unloading 1600 cars from 'the Far East'.

Brands are not known, but Koreans use different ports, so there might just be a fair few MGs off that boat.

Hi All, is there any latest updates on next UK delivery of ZS Ev 2022 long range version? I have just placed an order and hoping to get it soon in the new year. Looking forward to some updates here.

order date : 21/12/2021
Model : ZS EV Trophy connect Long range
Colour : Battersea Blue

Last edited:
Hi All, is there any latest updates on next UK delivery of ZS Ev 2022 long range version? I have just placed an order and hoping to get it soon in the new year. Looking forward to some updates here.

Join the queue 😂

Nobody really knows, not even the dealer to a large extent.
I expect there will be a small trickle feed between now and early next year.
But I think the next consignment after that one will sizeable, to satisfy the cars that are due to be delivered for the new registration plate on the first of March 2022.

But I think the next consignment after that one will sizeable, to satisfy the cars that are due to be delivered for the new registration plate on the first of March 2022.
That sounds about right.

It takes about three months for the ship to arrive in the U.K. so in theory, cars that are being delivered ready for March 2022 are already well on there way !.

Yes that's what we have been told by the dealer. The expected date given to us is in April. Damm.. long wait but excited at the same time.

It takes about three months for the ship to arrive in the U.K. so in theory, cars that are being delivered ready for March 2022 are already well on there way !.
Ah.. you make a very good point! Thanks

When you say "New Year" do you mean new number plate year, as in next March? 'Cos I think that's when you're looking at. Most of us have had an order in for a month(ish) generally if they arrive in February, of course, most will wait until March anyway.

I'm sure we'll get updates as soon as there is any news

When you say "New Year" do you mean new number plate year, as in next March? 'Cos I think that's when you're looking at. Most of us have had an order in for a month(ish) generally if they arrive in February, of course, most will wait until March anyway.

I'm sure we'll get updates as soon as there is any news

Yes that's right, i was expecting to get the 22red. We have been given estimated date in April 2022.

Just been informed that my MG 5 LR (red) will be docking 2nd March and probably take 7/10days to reach the showroom !

My local MG dealer tell me the Government without warning has changed the goal post twice in one week.
First the £2,500 grant only applies to EV cars costing less than £35,000
Second change the Government grant is only £1,500 and EV cars costing under £32,000!
Can some one tell me if this true? Or is a dealer scam to get more money out of you?

My local MG dealer tell me the Government without warning has changed the goal post twice in one week.
First the £2,500 grant only applies to EV cars costing less than £35,000
Second change the Government grant is only £1,500 and EV cars costing under £32,000!
Can some one tell me if this true? Or is a dealer scam to get more money out of you?
Its true Govt changed it last week without notice.

Thanks for the above comments: However I have more confusion with the dealer.
Trophy model at £30,995 adds a panoramic shy roof and rails. But the SE model doesn't have this items. Are there three different modes for the new ZS range? The dealer has no leaflets. So where can get the correct information with the prices?

Trophy model at £30,995 adds a panoramic shy roof and rails. But the SE model doesn't have this items. Are there three different modes for the new ZS range? The dealer has no leaflets. So where can get the correct information with the prices?
New MG ZS EV | Electric SUV | MG Motor UK

Select above link....

Go to specs tab and details are there. It's more than just roof rails and sun roof.

That price doesn't sound correct.

Looking at the MG UK website, the current price for the Trophy is £34,040 - MG have an offer whereby they will contribute £1500 but that brings the price down to £32,540 for the Trophy.

Example based on a £2K customer deposit...

1640196411585.png

Hi Looking at that New MG ZS EV | MG Motor UK the prises do vary
SE Long Range £29,495 or £30.040?
Trophy Long Range £30,040 or £34,040?
Trophy Connect Long Range £33,495 or 34,540?
Which are the correct one?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom